Black and white film processing and printing available by mail.
We can develop almost all types of black and white films including Kodak TMAX, Tri-X, Ilford Delta, HP5, FP4, Rollie, Fuji Acros, Adox, SFX, Infrared and many more. If you have a special film that you would like to have developed please let us know - we can probably develop it as well.
It's easy to send your black and white film to us for developing - start by downloading and completing an order form, and then send it along with your film to us for developing. We'll get your black and white film developed and sent back quick. And, if you have any questions about our black and white film developing, please call or email and we'll be happy to help!
Tip: Our film processing prices are set up so that you pay for the developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. If you order both prints and scans from your 35mm, or medium format black and white film at the same time you'll get the discounted price of $4.99 per roll on scanning the roll.
35mm black and white film processing
|35mm B+W film developing||$4.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30¢ ea.|
|4x6 prints- second set||15¢ ea.|
|5x7 prints at time of processing||75¢ ea.|
|Add scans of the film along with your with prints||$4.99|
|Scan roll without prints ordered (scan only)||$7.99|
120 and 220 black and white film processing
|120 B+W film developing||$5.99|
|220 B+W film developing||$8.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60¢ ea.|
|Add scans of 120/220 film along with prints||$4.99|
|120 roll scan, no prints ordered||$7.99|
|220 roll scan, no prints ordered||$15.99|
4x5 black and white film processing
|4x5 proof print at time of processing||$3.50|
|Scan 4x5 film||$3.50|
|Push / pull processing, no extra charge|
Did your b&w film not turn out? Get help here.
• We ALWAYS return your negatives.
• Turn around is one to two business days.
• Return shipping starts at $4.95.
• We use Kodak X-Tol b+w film developer.
• Each picture is inspected for ideal contrast and density.
• Push and pull processing is available at no extra charge.
• All print and scan orders include an index print.
• 35mm scan resolution is 2400x3600.
• 120/220 scan resolution is 2400x3000 or 2400x2400.
• Film scans are .jpg files, .tiff files on request.
• Choose from glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• Your negatives are carefully cut and protected in archival sleeves.
• We can upload your b&w film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
Send your black and white film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal.
We develop your black and white film in Kodak chemicals, including X-Tol developer, to achieve
better contrast, sharpness and lower grain, along with a perma-wash step to ensure maximum film longevity.
You can read more about Kodak X-Tol developer here.