Black and white film processing the way it should be..
We develop and print your black and white film in our lab in one day, and we can handle almost any type of black and white film you may be shooting, including 35mm, 120, 220 and 4x5.
We can develop almost all types of black and white films including Kodak TMAX, Tri-X, Ilford Delta, HP5, FP4, Rollie, Fuji Acros, Adox, SFX, Infrared and many more. If you have a special film that you would like to have developed please let us know - we can probably develop it as well.
We process and print black and white film for customers in the Kansas City area as well as across the country, and we look forward to helping you with your with your black and white photography.
We offer our professional B&W processing by mail. You can get an order form here.
How our film developing prices work:
Our black and white film processing prices are setup so that you pay for the film developing then add the price for prints, scans, or both if you would like. Also, if you order prints and scans from your 35mm film at the same time, we will give you the discounted price of $4.99 per roll on scanning the roll to CD.
35mm black & white film processing
120 / 220 black & white film processing
4x5 black & white film processing
• We develop black & white film in Kodak X-Tol developer.
• Black & white film processing is done in one business day (Mon-Fri).
• We inspect and correct each picture for ideal tone and density.
• Choices of glossy or matte, with borders or borderless.
• We can push or pull your B&W film at no additional charge.
• Your negatives are carefully cut and protected in archival sleeves.