Process One has been making great pictures for photographers since 1984.
Process One began as a film processing lab in 1984, located at the busy intersection of 95th & Metcalf in Overland
Park, KS. The owner of Process One lived in Arkansas and was opening photo labs across the Midwest and South in cities including Shreveport, Ft. Smith,
Fayetteville, Memphis, Wichita, Springfield and more.
Prior to the opening of 'One-Hour Photo Labs' photographers had to wait days to get their pictures back from the drug
store. Now, with the advent of on-site photo processing, customers could watch their prints roll of the machine at the local lab in as little as one hour. Process One was acquired by the current owner in 1994 and of course continues to offer the best film processing around.
Process One has grown into a full service custom photo and digital imaging lab offering professional quality digital prints, fine art and poster prints, video & DVD services, photo restoration, digital
press printing and much more. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our customer service.
You can see all of our services here.
Process One is dedicated to providing the best photo processing and digital imaging services to photographers in the Kansas
City area and across the country.
See what our customers have to say about Process One!
Photo and Digital Imaging Lab
Overland Park, KS
• Ronald Reagan was in charge
• Detroit Tigers won the World Series
• Apple introduced the 'Mac'
• KC Royals won the AL West
• Beverly Hills Cop was a hit movie
• Raiders won the Super Bowl
• Prince sang about his Purple Rain
• Gas was about $1.10
• Olympics were in LA (no Russians)
• Magnum, P.I. was on our TVs
• Colts left Baltimore late at night
• Reggie Jackson hits #500
• Shuttle Discovery flies for 1st time
• Process One opens it's doors in Overland Park, KS!