Professional 35mm, 4x5 and medium format E6 slide film processing.
Our Fuji PRO6 professional E6 chemicals are fresh and are formulated to give your slides and transparency film the most consistent processing results time after time. We develop all E6 films including Velvia, Provia, Ektachrome, Agfa Chrome Fujichrome in sizes from 35mm to 4x5.
We provide quality E6 film processing to photographers in the Kansas City area, as well as by mail for our customers around the country, and we'd love to help you with your E6 processing.
35mm E6 slide film processing
|E6 35mm slide processing (24 or 36 exp)||$9.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30c|
|Scan roll to CD||$7.99|
120 / 220 E6 film processing
|120 E6 developing||$8.99|
|220 E6 developing||$10.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60c|
|120 roll scan to CD||$7.99|
|220 roll scan to CD||$15.99|
4x5 E6 film processing
|4x5 E6 sheet film processing||$5.99|
|4x5 proof print at time of processing||$3.50|
|Scan 4x5 film to CD||$3.50|
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal.
• Turn around is one business day (Mon.-Fri.)
• We use German plastic slide mounts.
• We can return your film unmounted if you prefer
• Your 35mm slides are numbered and dated.
• Push / pull processing is available at no extra charge.
• We can cross-process your E6 film.
• Film scans are 2400x3600 .jpg files
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
Send your E6 film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212