We are able to restore and colorize damaged, torn or faded pictures.
If your old photo prints are cracked, damaged, faded, torn or just in bad shape, we can help. Our photo restoration customers are amazed at our work, and you will be too!
We'll scan your original picture and then use sophisticated restoration software to fix your photo's damage. When we are done restoring your picture we will save your restored picture on CD or usb drive and then make new prints.
We won't send your pictures out of our lab - all of our photo scanning work is done by us in our lab in Overland Park, KS - your valuable original pictures will never leave our property. Since each job is unique, we would like you to bring your photos to us, or snap a picture of it and email it to us, so that we can tell you what we can do and how much it will cost.
Most photo restoration jobs fall into the following 4 categories based on the level of work needed.
Simple photo retouching - $5 to $15
• Remove red -eye
• Remove facial blemishes
• Remove 'crows feet' around eyes
• Remove stray hairs
• Smooth & reduce wrinkles
Level One photo restoration ~ $25
• Fix minor cracks and tears
• Restore faded colors
• Fix spots or scratches
• Repair minor damage to faces
• Fix minor stains and fading
Level Two photo restoration ~ $45
• Fix major cracks
• Repair missing or torn corners
• Fix major stains and fading
• Fix multiple scratches or holes
• Repair moderate face damage
Level Three photo restoration ~ $65 or more
• Fix major cracking and pitting
• Moving, adding or removing people
• Replace missing facial features
• Repair major damage to faces
• Repair severe water damage
|Send your photo to us for restoration.
Download an order form here and send it in with your photo. We'll restore your photo and send it back fast.
Tip: We cannot copy or restore photos or materials that are copyrighted.