35mm and medium format E6 slide film processing available by mail.
We process E6 films including 35mm, 120, 220 and 4x5 Velvia, Provia, Ektachrome, AgfaChrome, and almost any type of film that uses the E6 process.
35mm E6 slide film processing by mail
|E6 35mm slide processing (24 or 36 exp)||$9.99|
|4x6 prints at time of processing||30c|
|Scan roll to CD||$7.99|
120 / 220 E6 film processing by mail
|120 E6 developing||$8.99|
|220 E6 developing||$10.99|
|4x5 or 5x5 prints at time of processing||60c|
|120 roll scan to CD||$7.99|
|220 roll scan to CD||$15.99|
4x5 E6 film processing
|4x5 E6 sheet film processing||$5.99|
|4x5 proof print at time of processing||$3.50|
|Scan 4x5 film to CD||$3.50|
• Turn around is one to two business days (Mon.-Fri.)
• Return shipping starts at $4.95.
• We use German plastic slide mounts.
• We can return your film unmounted if you prefer.
• Your 35mm slides are numbered and dated.
• Push and pull processing is available at no extra charge.
• We can cross-process your E6 film.
• Film scans are 2400x3600, .jpeg files.
• We can upload your film scans to Dropbox if you prefer.
Send your E6 film to us for processing.
Download an order form and send it in along with your film. We'll process your film and send it back fast.
7105 W. 95th St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
We provide quality E6 slide film processing to our customers in the Kansas City area, as well as by mail for our customers around the country, and we'd love to help you with your E6 slide film developing as well.
We accept most credit & debit cards as well as PayPal.
Mail order film processing frequently asked questions.
Looking for Kodachrome processing? Kodachrome slide film developing as black and white.